Call me: 650-644-1050
Welcome! Palo Alto Wildlife Removal is a full-service pest control company specializing only in the removal of nuisance animals in Palo Alto, California. Whether you have a problem with squirrels in the attic, a raccoon in your garbage, skunks under your shed, rats or mice in your house, a snake in your yard, or a problem with birds or bats, we can solve it! We are fully trained and know everything about the wildlife of California. We answer our phone 24/7, and can schedule a same-day or next day appointment. Call us at 650-644-1050 and see why we are voted Palo Alto's best animal removal company! Some of the services we offer include:
- Humane Animal Trapping & Relocation
- Home, Roof, and Attic Inspections
- Preventative and Animal Damage Repairs
- Attic Cleanup, Feces Cleanup, Odor Control
- Palo Alto, CA Snake Removal
- Poison-free Rat & Mouse Control - Permanent
- Bat Removal and Bird Control
- Dead Animal Carcass Removal
CALL US ANY TIME AT 650-644-1050
Take time to read testimonials and reviews from other people that have benefited from our service by browsing through Google and Yelp reviews. Many people that have benefited from our service have rated us with a five-star, as they are happy to recommend to us other people that have a similar problem. If there is a noise of pest animals in the ceiling, under the shed, or attic, contact us for a solution immediately. We also offer birds removal, bat colonies, and pest animal control service to customers across the area. We know the humane way to control wildlife to avoid damages to homes and businesses. Mice, rats, squirrels, and other rodents are notorious for chewing electric wire, an action that can result in a power outage in your flat or a fire outbreak if you are not careful. That is why you do not have to allow them to remain in the ceiling, attic, or other parts of your property. The truth is that wildlife can spread different kinds of diseases to humans if allowed to remain on your property. Some of the infections the animals spread include Leptospirosis, Salmonella, Histoplasmosis, and many others, and we are ready to remove the animal away from you through humane trapping and relocating to another area without human inhabitation.
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your situation.
We are experts in the wild animals of California. We treat these animals with respect, in a humane manner. We are not a typical Palo Alto exterminator company. We focus on complete solutions, and have experience with every type of unwanted critter in Palo Alto, CA. Example animals we handle include:
- Palo Alto animals in the attic like squirrels
- Palo Alto rodent extermination - no poisons
- Palo Alto bat removal and Palo Alto bird control
- Palo Alto snake removal, Palo Alto dead animal removal
Palo Alto wildlife control Tip of the Month:
Is it legal for me to catch a venomous snake?
Some people do keep snakes as their pets but if not kept as a pet animal, it can create multiple problems for the people. Snakes are poisonous creatures created on this Earth. Snakes exist in different species and the means of trapping them differ from species to species along with the different laws and regulations of the country.
The laws need to be followed. Rules and regulations differ from country to country.
- In many countries, the law permits to catch or kill a venomous snake. This is only allowed because the lives of people are being threatened and it became quite difficult for the people to live with them.
- As per the laws prescribed by the WildLife Control, catching a snake is perfectly fine but keeping it in a locality or with you as a pet may be a troublesome question?
- Catching a venomous snake is really a tough task and risky too as it can hurt the person. There are many chances of getting bitten by the venomous snake, if you try to catch it. These snakes are quite deadly animals and you can harm yourself.
- However, having insurance with you is another beneficial option.
- In most of the countries, if you want to catch a snake, you need to apply for a license. Other than that you are not allowed to catch a snake.
If you want to live your life peacefully, then you should not try to opt for keeping venom snakes as a pet. There are some snakes such as rattlesnake and cobbler are difficult to handle as they can bite the person at any possible time. In order to stay safe, you should not catch or touch these types of snake species. If you go against the laws, problems can be created.
Read our article about:
Rural or urban? Where do opossums prefer living?
We service local towns such as Loyola, Menlo Park, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Belmont. If in doubt about our service range near Palo Alto, or the wildlife services we offer, give us call at 650-644-1050. We look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your Palo Alto pest control critter problem! 200 Sheridan Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94306